Hifz-Ul-Qur’an (Qur’an Memorization):-
Memorizing the Holy Qur’an simply means learning it by heart. It is one of the miracles of Holy Qur’an that it is the only book in the world that can be memorized word to word even by children of very young age.“Hifz-Ul-Qur’an” course is specially designed for those who wants to become Hafiz-e-Qur’an by saving the Holy Qur’an in their hearts. Doing this courses will make the students to unveil unlimited Rehma’ and Baraka’ of this world and the world hereafter. Memorizing Holy Qur’an and reciting it with Tajweed is the greatest life time achievement by any Muslim. As the hadith also says that ‘The best of you is one who learnt the Holy Qur’an and taught it to others’. (Bukhari).
Topics Being Covered in this Course:-
- Hifz (Memorization) of All the 114 Surah’s of Holy Qur’an with Tajweed rules.
- Explanation of Tajweed Rules in details with examples from the Holy book.
- Memorization of 40 Ahadiths.
- Fariadh and Sunnahs of Wudhu and Ghusal.
- Knowledge about basic Aqaa’id (Allah, Angels, Holy books, Holy Prophets, Jannat and Jahannam)
- Method of Qur’an recitation in Tarteel, Hadr and Tadweer.
- Knowledge about Sahaba (Companions of Holy Prophet), Tabi’een, Muhaddiseen and Mufassireen.
This course has been divided into two levels to help you progress systematically.
“Hifz-Ul-Qur’an” course is only for those students who have completed “Nazra Qur’an with Tajweed” course. However, the students who can read Qur’an fluently with tajweed can also take admission in this course.